Design Thinking x Micro:bit (Level 1)
What We Will Learn
- Unit 1 (Weeks 1-4): Building the Basics
- Our first unit kicks off with activities that introduce algorithms then lets students dive into sound, movement, and design with their micro:bits
- Unit 2 (Weeks 5-6): Let's Get Movin'
- In Unit 2, we'll get movin’ through our design challenges that take us outdoors and help us explore concepts such as acceleration, variables, and logic statements.
- Unit 3 - Wk 7-Wk 8 (Student Showcase)
- We'll wrap up the Spring Season with a showcase that celebrates the themes of spring- from a micro:bit easter egg hunt to recreating the music and sounds of Spring.
8 expert-led live sessions + 4 at-home design challenges
- Post-session progress reports sent via email to keep you on track